32nd Street Blog Parade….
Found this at Dancing Barefoot and thought I might as well join in. 🙂
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
It used to be late at night after the kids were in bed, but I’m becoming much less of a night person. I think I would still pick evening, hanging with my sweetie. Second place would be any time I get to cuddle with my boys.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Hmm…not sure about that. My husband does tease me quite a bit about my life on the prairie, growing up with Pa, calling me Laura, etc! I think it’s my own fault…I talk about those books too much, sometimes!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Hard for a crazy book reader like me, but I think I will say Anne of Green Gables….love the time period.
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
I would love to be a fantastic photographer….of course, this might require me to actually read the manual, so maybe not!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Europe…..I’m really not much of a traveler. I have lots of places I would love to see, but I get tired of the traveling part easily (mostly just the time pressures and trying to fit as much as possible in). I love history though, and I would love to see all the places I’ve only read about.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Definitely big band!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Well my husband always teases me about being Laura (see above), so I guess probably the late 19th century would be a good time for me.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Definitely brown. But how boring would that be! I do love brown, though.
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
I think it was this? But I’m really not sure. I’m not a huge music listener. I like a lot of music, I just don’t like background noise very much I guess. Those are excellent kids CD’s, btw….non drive-mom-crazy music!
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
Feeling boring here….can’t think of a blessed thing…except the fact that I played drums in 5th grade band. Those that know me IRL, I’m not really the wild drummer type! Probably the 5th grade band, type, though!