We’re not gloomy (at least I hope not!). But the weather sure is. Not to mention the time change is messing with kid’s sleep big time. Happy Boy (he’s 2) was up at 5:30! Fun times!
Things I’m enjoying today:
– enough coloring pages, word puzzles, and printables to make my kids very happy!
– a exciting new quilt along
– I was already excited about this crafty project and now that I see the first results!….that dress and play food and that tractor! Too cute!
– Sew Mama Sew’s Handmade Holidays…I really do look forward to this all year!
– I sure need to do this, but I don’t know if I’ll have time! I have sooo many UFO’s!