Ok….let’s change the subject! And in case you were wondering, no I didn’t take this photo. I think this is my first time using clip art on my blog….but I really don’t have any photos that are suitable for these posts. So you might see some more soon. All you stock photo experts out there, am I suposed to putting credit somewhere? Anyway, on to the crafts!
– Felt clippies or Angry Chicken’s
– reversible pinafore dress
– Ruffly Skirt
– American Girl Doll Clothes Patterns
– Play Silks
– Fabric Doll House
– Fairy Dress-up
– Tiered Skirt
– library/tote bag
– Twirly Skirt
– Peasant Blouse …she also has a cape, a patchwork skirt and lots more!
– Covered Button Ponytail
– Black Apple Doll
– This pattern is not free, but it is oh-so-cute!….I need to get mine made up…the also have a cute little boy doll and lots of other sweet patterns.